PurplePants.net Forum Index PurplePants.net
The Commander Kitty Reference Library

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gack!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PurplePants.net Forum Index -> Theories and Conspiracies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you believe about Grootly?
Yeah, he's with the OO.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
He's with the TRIPLE I! AAAAAHHHH!
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Stamps.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Forty-Two
Library Patron

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:56 pm    Post subject: Gack! Reply with quote

Conspiracies are fun.

First off on 42's list- Grootly. O.O. or I.I.I? I like this topic...

We know and love- in a platonic, clothespin-over-the-nose, perfume-spraying way- our smelly hobos. So how come good ol' Grootly (who's made more than one appearance) hasn't garnered enough trust among the CKommunity (hahaha)?

Simple.

An outlaw isn't to be trusted. They can play upon your very desires and whims- take a look at Nin Wah! She's tripped us and the crew of the Number 6 up many a time before. Grootly could do the same...

What is Grootly's alignment- O.O. or Triple I?

Grootly could very well be the first of the two, and simply that. Nin Wah might have broken an important Double O code- and given Grootly the slip, in hopes that she might escape with her life and a valuable new asset, the HUSHU. Therefore, the Double O sent off the closest agent to track her down, and... gulp... eighty-six our beloved red panda.

But, for the same reasons, he could be working for the Triple I. He must have been planted in O.O. long ago- he seems an experienced outlaw- and therefore gained trust among an otherwise untrustworthy community.

And I'm much too lazy to type up the rest. Besides, I think you catch my drift, don't ya?

*yawn*

Or, he could just be working for the Cabbage... must go tell Fwirlyskwirly...
Daggoth
Head Librarian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say he's with the I's
Nin chasing after him on the bus with the whole "Is that one of them?" line makes him a baddy (or a good-guy if you're one of those law-liking hippies Smile )

As to why he's trying to trick Cecil into believing the whole outlaw speil is beyond me. Or it just may be keeping his cover up.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PurplePants.net Forum Index -> Theories and Conspiracies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum